My Current Skin Care Regimen: Clear Skin and Banishing Acne
Since treating my acne, I put together a really gentle skin care regime. I was initially prescribed the Cetaphil products but have continued to purchase ever since - it's the most gentle product and doesn't break me out in the slightest.
I feel like I've really perfected my skin care regimen now and that it really helps keeping acne at bay and keeping my skin in good condition.
1. Remove all makeup before cleansing. Tip! Soak a cotton pad with makeup remover (I use No.7 make up remover), gently press onto eye area and hold for 30 seconds. This allows the oil based remover to break down mascara and eyeliner (pm)
2. Massage Cetaphil Cleanser into dry skin (am and pm)
3. Use warm water to wash face and pat dry with a clean towel
4. Soak a cotton pad with Abi’s Home Made Toner. Toners are used to remove the cleanser residue and to prepare face for moisturising
5. I apply a pea size amount of Epiduo to my chin and wait for this to dry (pm ONLY!)
6. I apply Clinique All About Eyes eye cream by tapping gently under my eyes
7. Finally, use Cetaphil Moisturiser on face and neck. I mix this 50/50 with a different moisturiser: For morning I use Nivia Visage Day Cream with SPF 15 and for night I use No7 Essential Moisture Night Cream
If I have any break outs, I spot treat with tea tree oil. I exfoliate with No7 Microdermabration Exfoliator once a week
Hope you've found this helpful, I'd love to hear about your skin care regimes in case I fancy changing things up!